Tuesday, October 9, 2012

365 - 1

Today was my last day as a twenty year old.

And overall it was a fairly normal day. That said, I was an incredible dumbass today. I packed some chocolate I got from my Okayama family in my bag, only to have it melt all over the inside. I had to wash it out, and after it dries I'll probably have to clean it one more time. Fail.

On the upside, I hung out with my friend Haruhi. You all know who she is by now, right? We went for some Indian curry, which was really good. And the naan was MASSIVE. I was taken by surprise when she busted out an early birthday present for me. Two, actually; one from her, and another from her mother. I got piano related goodies (pencil, music holder, mug), which are adorable and fantastic. But I actually enjoy the book Haruhi got me the most (even if it sort of is for studying). She got me an illustrated dictionary of Kansai-ben (the Kansai dialect). I feel really honored to have such a great friend.

Short blog today, sorry. Nothing else really happened. Daily life, blah blah blah. See you when I'm 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment